Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just to let everyone know we are still alive.....

Sheri and I would l to express our apologies to everyone of our readers....having not posted for so long. We have cut back on our traveling a bit due to rising gas prices.

We have been to a few street festivals.....just have not gotten them posted here.

As of January 13, 2012 I (Jeff) have become a Vegetarian; yep it's true....and I am happy to report that I like it. I was on about 19 different medications....now I am only taking one.


Sheri and I have about an acre of land that is not being put to good use, so we are thinking of trying to homestead and grow most if not all of our own food...so the old truck that we used to pull the trailer and haul the scooters in is being retired for farm use.

The Van is doing fine (I need to get pictures posted) Sheri and I plan on traveling to health food fairs this spring and summer in VA.


We also have a new addition to the family... a 1 year old gray cat...pics to follow...


Take care ....


Jeff and Sheri

3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

I know how hard it is to blog when you are just doing the normal every day things. But we love to hear from you and especially with the work you'll be doing to work the land.

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree ! I think WE ALL are cutting back and learning to enjoy more of the simple life also.

Blessings2U,

Wolf

.

papel1 said...

I see Sheri (and you)have more then 1 blog. That is great. I barely find time to do one blog. We are RVers and our 19 foot trailer is ready to go just waiting to see if the rain will stop. I also checked your Etsy store. I sell postcards on eBay.
Judy